Exam Details and Syllabus
Candidates have the option to choose individual exams at just Rs 199
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I take this test any time online, on any platform (desktop, mobile and tab), any day at my convenience?Yes, you can give tests anytime as per your convenience on any platform. Once the test is activated from our end, you can take test anytime, anyday till June 30, 2017.
- You can attempt each test ‘only once’. However, you will be able to download the detailed question paper with solutions for practice later. Further, for revision purposes we have incorporated four revision tests.
- Yes. Once you complete the test and submit the same for review you will get an online review on your dashboard and a copy of questions and solutions can be downloaded in pdf format. Do not publish or share the same as the copyright rests with www.selflearn.co
- There will be a total of 33 full length tests.
- This test series comprises of 33 full length tests which are categorised as
6 sectional tests
7 current affairs tests
14 comprehensive test
2 CSAT tests
4 revision tests
- The tests are modelled on UPSC Preliminary pattern and each test will have 100 questions framed from sources as mentioned in the detailed timetable we provide. With respect to the CSAT tests, the number of question will be 80 for each test.
- Yes. The time table for the complete test series is available on this page.The tests will be activated on the mentioned dates.
- All the sources and books are mentioned in the detailed time table. We refer to only those books, journals and newspapers deemed necessary for UPSC Civil Services examination.
- Yes, Current events from January 2016 to May 2017 (a period of 18 months) are covered in the 7 current affairs tests we offer.
- Yes, we offer 6 sectional tests on subjects like Indian Polity, Indian History, Indian Culture, Environment & Ecology, Geography and Economics
- Yes. The tests will be available only online.
- If you face any technical difficulties in taking the tests please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can get in touch with us directly via our Facebook page [ www.facebook.co/selflearn] , Whatsapp or Telegram (on 00918281360999)
- If you find any Technical difficulties in taking the test please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com or you can get in touch with us directly via our Facebook page [ www.facebook.co/selflearn] , Whatsapp or Telegram.
- You can pay till the last day of test series. But it is suggested that you avail the test series early by making the payment so that you can follow the timetable, be free from any kind of pressure later and also take advantage of our early bird offer.