- General Studies – 1
- General Studies – 2
- General Studies – 3
- General Studies – 4
- GENERAL ESSAY PAPER
Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy & their effects on industrial growth
- Capital goods industries
- Iron and Steel
- Power Sector and its issues
- National Manufacturing Zones
- Services Sector
- IT sector
- Telecom Sector
- Power Distribution Companies
- Issues relating to Ease of Doing Business in India
- National Manufacturing Policy
- Make in India
- NCERT Class XII- Indian People and Economy: Chapters 7-11
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Examine the impact of liberalization on companies owned by Indians. Are they competing with the MNCs satisfactorily? Discuss.
- Discuss the impact of FDI entry into Multi-trade retail sector on supply chain management in commodity trade pattern of the economy.
- Though India allowed Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in what is called multi-brand retail through the joint venture route in September 2012, the FDI, even after a year, has not picked up. Discuss the reasons.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the defence sector is now set to be liberalized. What influence this is expected to have on Indian defence and economy in the short and long run?
- There is a clear acknowledgement that Special Economic Zones are a tool of industrial development, manufacturing and exports. Recognising this potential, the whole instrumentality of SEZs requires augmentation. Discuss the issues plaguing the success of SEZs with respect to taxation, governing laws and administration.