- General Studies – 1
- General Studies – 2
- General Studies – 3
- General Studies – 4
- GENERAL ESSAY PAPER
Developmental Policies and their Implementation
- Role of Administrative, Legislative , Judicial, and Civil Society bodies in Policy matters
- Making and Implementation
- Corruption : Tracking of Corruption
- NITI AAYOG and Policy making
- For achieving the desired objectives,it is necessary to ensure that the regulatory institutions remain independent and autonomous. Discuss in the light of experiences in recent past.
- Though 100 percent FDI is already allowed in non-news media like a trade publication and general entertainment channel, the government is mulling over the proposal for increased FDI in news media for quite some time. What difference would an increase in FDI make? Critically evaluate the pros and cons.
- The product diversification of financial institutions and insurance companies, resulting in overlapping of products and services strengthens the case for the merger of the two regulatory agencies, namely SEBI and IRDA. Justify.