- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
Socio religious movements
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Brahmo Samaj
- Debendranath Tagore and Tattvabodhini Sabha
- Keshub Chandra Sen and Prarthana Samaj
- Derozio and Young Bengal Movement
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Dayanand Saraswati and Arya Samaj
- Jyothiba Phule and Satyashodhak Samaj
- Gopal Hari Deshmukh
- Sri Narayana Guru and SNDP
- Justice Movement
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale and Servants of Indian Soceity.
- Temple Entry Movement
- Ramakrishna Math and Vivekananda
- Theosophical Society of India and Annie Besant
- Wahabi Movement
- Syed Ahmad Khan and Aligarh Movement
- Deoband Movement
- Akali Movement
- India’s Struggle for Independence- Chapter 6
- Spectrum’s- Brief History of Modern India- Chapter 2
1)Which of the following statements is/ are correct regarding Brahmo Samaj?
1. It opposed idolatry.
2. It denied the need for a priestly class for interpreting the religious texts.
3. It popularized the doctrine that the Vedas are infallible.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
a) 1 only
b) 1 and 2 only
c) 3 only
d) 1, 2 and 3
1)Annie Besant was
1. responsible for starting the Home Rule Movement
2. the founder of the Theosophical Society
3. once the President of the Indian National Congress
Select the correct statement/statements using the codes given below.
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3