- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
Science & Ancient History
1)With reference to the scientific progress of ancient India which of the statements given below are correct?
1. Different kinds of specialised surgical instruments were in common use by 1st century AD.
2. Transplant of internal organs in the human body had begun by the beginning of 3rd century AD.
3. The concept of sine of an angle was known in 5thcentury AD.
4. The concept of cyclic quadrilateral was known in 7th century AD.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
a. 1 and 2 only
b 3 and 4 only
c 1, 3 and 4 only
d 1, 2, 3 and 4