- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
Indian Polity Questions for IAS Prelims Preparation from More than One Topic
1) Consider the following statements
1. National Development Council is an organ of the Planning Commission.
2. The economic and Social Planning is kept in the Concurrent List in the Constitution of India.
3. The Constitution of India prescribes that Panchayats should be assigned the task of preparation of plans for economic development and social justice.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a. 1 only
b. 2 and 3 only
c. 1 and 3 only