- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- Laterite soil
- Black Soil
- Red Soil
- Yellow Soil
- Alluvial Soil
- NCERT- Class XI- Indian Physical Environment- Chapter 6
- Majid Hussain- Geography of India- Chapter 6
1)Which of the following statements regarding laterite soils of India are correct?
1 . They are generally red in colour.
- They are rich In nitrogen and potash.
- Tiley are welldeveloped in Rajasthan and UP.
- Tapioca and cashew nuts grow well on these soils.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 2, 3 and 4
(c) 1 and 4
(d) 2 and 3 only
1)In India, the problem of soil erosion is associated with which of the following?
- Terrace cultivation
- Tropical climate’
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) I and 2 only
(b) 2 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3