- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- First Order Landform
- Second Order Landform
- Third Order Landform
- Rocks Rock Cycle & Rock Systems
- Geomorphic Processes
- Different Types of Landforms
- NCERT- Fundamentals of Physical Geography- Class XI- Chapters 5,6 & 7
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography- Goh Cheng Leong-Chapters 3-10
1)What could be the main reason/reasons for the formation of African and Eurasian desert belt ?
- It is located in the subtropical high-pressure cells.
- It is under the influence of warm ocean currents.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct in this context ?
(a) 1 only.
(b) 2 only.
(c) Both 1 and 2.
(d) Neither 1 nor 2.
1)Consider the following statements:
- Natural gas occurs in the Gondwana beds.
- Mica occurs in abundance in Kodarma.
- Dharwars are famous for petroleum.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 only
(c) 2 and 3