- INDIAN POLITY FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATIONS
- Indian Culture for Prelims Preparation
- Environment and Ecology
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- The Hindu
- The Indian Express
- Down to Earth
- RSTV Science Monitor
1)In the context of global oil prices, “Brent crude oil” is frequently referred to in the news. What does this term imply ?
1. It is a major classification of crude oil.
2. It is sourced from north sea.
3. It does not contain sulphur.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
(a) 2 only.
(b) 1 and 2 only.
(c) 1 and 3 only.
(d) 1,2, and 3.
2)Recently , “ oilzapper’’ was in the news. What is it ?
(a) It is an eco-friendly technology for the remediation of oily sludge and oil spills
(b) It is the latest technology developed for undersea oil exploration.
(c) It is a genetically engineered high biofuel yielding maize Variety.
(d) It is the latest technology to control the accidentally caused flames from oil wells.